Vacancy: Marketing and Promotions
Whitley College is seeking a Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- Secure your work / life balance with this role – 0.8 EFT = 30.4 hours pw EFT (full time may be negotiable) plus 14% superannuation
- An opportunity to make your mark with this interesting & exciting role
- Convenient city edge location with plenty of transport options
Whitley College: the Baptist College of Victoria is a Theological College, serving the Baptist community and wider church. Whitley College will also continue to operate as a Residential College of the University of Melbourne during 2017.
As a Theological College, Whitley College is dedicated to providing high quality theological education through a comprehensive range of diplomas and degrees, professional development opportunities, advanced research programmes, and innovative and flexible training initiatives.
We are seeking a talented Marketing and Promotions Manager to work in conjunction with the leadership of the Theological College in order to provide comprehensive marketing and development support for the college community. The focus will provide special attention to recruitment of students, communications, alumni relations and fundraising.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Brand identity in the Higher Education market;
- Website development;
- Promotion across a range of platforms, including an integrated social media strategy; and
- Development of new markets, domestically, internationally and online.
As the successful candidate you will possess the following attributes:
- Degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a range and diversity of audiences through the use of appropriate methods.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and implement a creative promotional strategy.
- Proven skills in arranging consistent presentation of the work of the College, making use of design, IT resources and other promotional avenues.
- Experience in raising funds for a not-for-profit organization will be favourably regarded.
Whitley College is an egalitarian, close-knit, enthusiastic and friendly community. The staff and team are committed to the values and goals of Whitley. This role is integral to aiding with the continued growth and success of the College for the Staff and students.
Send your resume, along with a single paragraph about why Whitley College needs you to email@example.com. A copy of the position description will be forwarded on request.
Applications need to be received by COB Monday 23rd January, 2017